Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Family Figure

David Hyrum's little tum tum
Gabe-arino's little belly
My not-so-little protrusion (it looks cuter on the boys, I know)

During my 2 week vacation to Massachusetts I "popped" as they say. (Started to look pregnant instead of like I was JUST gaining weight) It seems to happen earlier and earlier with each pregnancy. I believe it was due in no small part to my indulgence in other people's cookingl, but for the next 4 months at least, I can blame it on the baby. As of right now, Zach is the only one in our family with a relatively flat midsection.

*This will probably be the last picture I post of my stomach since in a few more months I'll look more like a lollipop than an actual person. No one wants that that sort of thing documented and shared all over the internet.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes we do...nothing better than pregnant belly pictures. Please share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on that, please share more photos! Lollipop or not you're always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! Of course we do!! I honestly believe (and so does James which I love about him:) that there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. So bring on the pictures, please!!! And you all are equally cute with your little bellys:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize you were expecting again! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete