Sunday, October 7, 2018

Alara 3 years

Between May 18th and October 4th my children are all two years apart- then the birthdays start.  This fall semester has 3 birthdays, 3 holidays, 2 sports, 2 sets of music lessons, 1 set of art lessons, cub scouts, youth mutual etc. There is no time to catch our breath till January. Alara is first to have her birthday and she just turned three.  She is still a delightful mix of sweet and sassy. Alara would be my constant shadow if I let her and loves to go where ever I go. Her best play mates are Ruth and Lincoln most days but she plays well with anyone. Whenever I ask her how she wants me to do her hair she always answers, "Like Ruthie's" or "How is Ruthie's hair done?" She likes to sing, give kisses at random times, "help" in the kitchen, be buried with pillows, ask dad for a swing, and have piggy back rides up to bed. Please stay three forever my beautiful little one.








There is no picture of her cake because it looked like a purple mess. It was my first attempt at a Swedish Princess Cake and the taste was ok, but the marzipan on the outside was too chunky and sticky. Just picture an Octopus cake without tentacles. Alara didn't seem to mind though, bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment