Monday, September 10, 2018

High Flying


One of our good friend, Ben Kaufman, has a personal 4 person airplane that he offered to give rides in a few weeks ago. I actually took their family pictures last year out at the air strip so the plane could make it into the photo shoot. Our family had to fly in three shifts because you can only fit 3 passengers and everyone wanted to go (except Rocky) up and see what it was like. The first two trips went very smoothly apparently with Zach taking the controls at one point and aquatinting himself very well. By the time the third trip rolled around, the one that I went up in, some wind and rain had rolled in and our flight was a little bumpy. My stomach did not do so well and I was all too happy for the plane to land. Ben later said that it was the bumpiest flight of the day- just my luck- but really, I didn't go for myself. It was always for the kids anyway and they loved it. 


Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment