Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Piles of togetherness

Monday was one of "those days" in our house. Two sick children, the baby with a double ear infection, a sick mother, shopping, cooking for the family and my grandma, and laundry that was full to overflowing. After working myself bone weary Zach offered to help me fold the mountain of laundry and even cheerfully said (as the 7th load came out of the dryer) "Oh good another pile of togetherness time". It made me smile so I share it with you and all you helpful husbands out there looking to serve your wives.

6 comments:

  1. That's why I love my little brother - so enthusiastic about life and his opportunity to share it with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing is what it is all about. Hope it won't be long before everyone is healthy again. Uncle David "helped" with the laundry many years ago. We have to hook our machine up to the kitchen faucet and put the drain hose in the deep set tub. Well, he left the kitchen and headed to the cellar to do some stuff. When he came back upstairs, he had flooded the kitchen--he forgot to put the drain house in the set tub. He hasn't done the laundry since!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs...
    Good, Zach, sharing in the mundane can be great memories.
    I love the way your blog show everyones date of last blog.
    Helpful so we do not have to search.

    Go to Jen's and get becky's new address...she's on.
    love mom H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for Zach making things positive!! I finally got around to putting away my piles of togetherness from last Saturday.

    Also you've been "tagged"... see my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love it when everyone gets sick. I am so grateful it rarely happens to Joy. Way to help out Zach!

    ReplyDelete